Seven Sister Design specializes in custom jewelry and in creating mother’s, family, engagement and wedding rings. Please read the instructions below before submitting your inquiry form! Here's how the process works:
- Use the form below and describe what you have in mind, including the following:
- Any preferences regarding metal, stones, and design elements. I am always happy to work with your stones and can sometimes incorporate your metal (or give scrap value for gold and platinum towards a project).
- If you have pictures of things you've seen and liked online, those are great for me to see too (I will not copy another designer's work, but examples will help me to understand your style and what appeals to you). The more information you can share, the better!
- If you have a specific date you would like the piece to be completed.
- After receiving your message, I'll provide drawings and ideas to you until we come up with something perfect together.
- Once a design and all of the particulars have been established, I require a 50% deposit to begin fabricating the piece, with the balance due upon completion.
The design process and production time vary from project to project, but please allow 4-6 weeks once we have the design locked down for fabrication. Monica is the sole-designer, so your patience is appreciated! Starting early if you have a specific date in mind is always wise, but I will work with your time frame if possible.
Past Custom Orders